Doctorate in Educational Measurement,
· Masters degree in Experimental Psychology,
· Biostatistics and math statistics courses, UCLA.
· Bachelor's degree in psychology, California State University, Northridge.
· Programmer/research consultant, California State University, Northidge, over 20 years. Provide research and statistical support for faculty, students and staff ; teach faculty training courses (e.g., in Structural Equation Modeling; Windows office applications); provide user documentation for computer systems and applications; program statistical software.
· Professional interests include the self-concept, children’s intrinsic motivation, personality development and assessment research, and psychological testing and measurement.
· Senior Research Consultant, UM Glogal HR.
· Psychometric Society
Docter, R. F., & Fleming, J. S. (2001). Measures of transgender behavior. Archives of Sexual Behavior, 30, 255-271.
Gottfried, A. E., Fleming, J. S., & Gottfried, A. W. (1994). Role of parental motivational practices in children's academic intrinsic motivation and achievement. Journal of Educational Psychology, 86, 104-113.